Guild level 23 and United Nations

Yesterday we hit guild level 23 which gives Bountiful Bags as the Guild perk (you get more from your professions now like more herbs, DE's, skins etc).  And now the guild levelling is uncapped so we can go for it!

And somebody hit 55 exalted reps!  I don't know who that was but now we have access to getting the Dark Phoenix Hatchling which I bought.  Here's the little fella:


Edit: Ah thanks HK for figuring out who the 55 rep person was - it was Thraso. Thanks Thraso!

Comments

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb
    blog!

    Also visit my blog; clumsy ninja gold cheat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(