Maloriak down on 10 man!

Phew!  Healing was a lot harder on 10 it seemed than on 25.  I'm not sure why.  The fight itself wasn't that hard, the coordination was relatively easy.  I was a late addition though.

The group consisted of:
Tanks: Lacrox, Coolidge
DPS: Lushnek, Mazlakk, Faithless, Sevros, Twinkjr
Healers: Navimie, Cymre, Shaimster

Phase 2 was just nuts healing, I managed to save my tranquility for that phase, but I didn't manage to get a tree form off, I had used it in the previous phases.

Blue vial - frost phase - spread out and heal up the person ice blocked
Red vial - fire phase - stay together, one person will get the fire debuff on them and they have to run out and heal them up because they take extra fire damage
Green vial - poison phase - everyone including adds takes 100% extra damage.  So the dps aoe the adds down, and we healers heal our frigging guts out.  I went tree form for this phase.

There are other non healing related things in this encounter - like Remedy which causes him to heal himself (which can be spell stolen I believe) and adds being spawned which can be interrupted.  There are also a number of arcane storms which do lots of damage but we didn't have the interrupts to stop most of those.

Comments