Minipost - I'm going to miss out on new raid!

Someone mentioned to me that the new raid comes out on the 17th. Uh oh... I'm going to be away for the new raid!


Man, that hasn't happened to me before, I don't think.

Well, I'm more worried that missing a healer and a tank (since I'm taking HK with me on my holiday too to help drive) might set the raid back a bit. Hopefully it won't be too much! I guess the advantage is that I'll get to be carried through it when I get back! Ram can tank, Kry can tank, and there are some other healers around. It might be ok. It might not. I'll find out when I'm back!

Edit note 27/4/19: Yes I had this sitting as a draft until I came back, and I just finished it. So I totally missed the raid. And, it doesn't look like I missed too much - no heroic kills yet. AT LEAST I CAN BE IN THE PICS FOR THAT ONE!

Comments