Microholiday - Un'Goro Madness

I saw this on the Launcher and I was wondering what it was. So off I went to Un'goro Crater to check it out. Fortunately with a portal to Silithus from Zandalar it's a nice fast trip.


Hmm, what are these crosses on the map? Turns out they are minibosses. And they have a LOT of health. Couldn't do this on my own. So I looked in group finder and lo and behold, others were doing it.








Each time you kill one of these elite bosses, you get a Dino Mojo. Use it on someone and you get a random stack of Adaptation which can give you an increase in damage, decrease in damage taken, increase size and increase movement speed. And these stack! You can have 5 stacks of each, and further stacks give you Awesomeness. LOL!

Anyway, the buff doesn't work in instances or PvP, so it was a fun thing that lasted a few days. At least it was cool to see others around doing it - the game is NOT dead!


Comments