Fail Friday - Don't abandon quests when on invasion!

I did so many dumb things this week,that it's hard to pick just ONE thing for Fail Friday. But this one is probably the best.

I was doing the invasion which was up in Vol'dun on Thursday (because I fell asleep putting kids to bed, I woke up at 11pm and almost everyone had logged already. Also, there was a restart as well).

I ran around and did my four world quests for the invasion then we had to go to somewhere and fly onto a boat. So there I am on the boat trying to kill the people and sabotage the ship and then I was jumping across the boat and fell into the hole.


I was so surprised I was a bit slow to hit flap. Too slow to hit flap. I hit the ground with a splat.


You'd think that would be the fail. But wait, there's more.

So I'm dead, and trying to figure out how to get back up to the ship. I get my body and then I thought, well, I can just abandon the quest and go back to the beginning where the flight point started.

So I did that. Aaaand basically it reset to the beginning where I had to do four world quests again. Except, the world quests didn't pop back up, and there was only one left. So that was a waste of 20 minutes of my life.

Dang it.

Comments