Achievement: Adept Sandfisher

There are a lot of achievements regarding world quests, so you have to keep an eye out for them when they're up! The one I managed to do this week was Adept Sandfisher. For this one, the Sandfishing world quest in Vol'dun needs to be up.

So you use you get a fishing rod icon and you can fish these sandworms from the sand. To complete the quest you have to loot 10 sandworm fangs, but just don't pick them up so you can keep fishing.


What you're looking for to get the achievement are 5 sandworm scales of different colours. They are grey drops that are pretty rare to loot - I think I might have gotten one grey scale from every 10 or so worms. And of course, the drop is random, so you have to fish for a while. Best to do it in a group! so you have lots of Sandworms to loot. There scales are ruby, cobalt, silver, onyx and emerald. These are all the ones I got when I was doing it - I think onyx was the last one I got.


Poor HK, dragged along to stuff he didn't want to do! At least he got an achievement :)


Comments