Me and Lilindrena's pet adventure - Wicker Pup

I was online at work during a particularly long operation when Lilindrena said "I can't see any pet battles on the map." She was max level, she should be able to see them.

I whispered her "You have the pet battles ticked in the map option, right?" She answered that she did. Well, I thought I would take her to one and see if she had it unlocked or not. So we grouped up and I drove over to the pet battle, which triggered for her and suddenly now she could see pet battles on the map.

Weird.

Since we were hanging out she asked me about some pets and I asked about other pets, and then I said we should go get this Wicker Pup which has a few parts scattered around Drustvar. So off we went together to go find all the pieces.

There's a great wicker pup guide on youtube, but I just read the wowhead comments instead. Here is the video for those who want to watch it from my friend Cymre:



But for those who just want coordinates put these into your Tom Tom

Hexed Chest  18, 51
Bespelled Chest  55, 52
Ensorcelled Chest   68, 73
Enchanted Chest  25, 24

Here's me and Lil hanging out at some of those chests. You have to click the fires in a certain order before the chest is revealed.






Comments

  1. Ooh, that's a good one. I made a beeline for that pet the first day. Pretty painful for a 111 toon. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(