Fail Friday - Zandalar Forever

I make no secret of the fact that I didn't read up ANYTHING and I have no idea what's going on. People talk to me about getting attuned for some dungeons and I'm like...


Even Exray is talking to me about Azerite resto talents and I'm like...


So, after doofing around just trying to get some gear sorted, I think to myself, OK, I'd better do whatever it is to get these dungeons opened. But, to give me some credit, work has been absolutely caning me these two weeks since expansion was released!

King's Rest is what everyone was doing first. How do I unlock that, I asked. You just have to complete the Zandalar Forever achievement. I know that's a questline but I thought I'd better get working on it.

So I was off finishing Vol'dun with HK, and I didn't realise that I didn't have to do ALL the quests in Vol'dun, the Kings line stuff was what I was supposed to be doing. I spent hours doing every little side quest in the zone until we finally got it done and I was up to the last bit, which Kjersten told me was to see the cutscene and ride dinosaurs.

Yeah, well I didn't know what he was talking about. Only the next evening did I realise there was a quest in the north part of Zandalar that was the start of that quest. Got that done and yay! Now I can do King's Rest.


Gosh, if I had just done those King quests I would have been done days ago! Good going Navi....

Also, so I need 7500 honoured rep with Honorbound to get Siege of Boralus unlocked. Well lazy me, why didn't I do all my darned quests over there on Kul'Tiras??? Silly silly Navi! Anyway, maybe it was just as well that it was delayed because doing the Wanted quests gave us 250 rep each, so that was pretty good. So now it's unlocked and it's done. The fail bit... is that I could have had them done days ago if I'd bothered reading up.

And also, I posted a Fail Friday on a Sunday night. Heh.

Comments