Cool things you didn't expect in Battle for Azeroth

There are a number of "little' things which make Battle for Azeroth rather cool! I love discovering those little things - especially pop culture references and named items!

The first thing is the Spirit Rezzer. I had not died in my levelling adventures (having not levelled in War Mode) till 120, so when guildies talked about it, I didn't know what they were talking about. So when I actually died, I was giggling at what I saw.



Bwonsamdi as the spirit rezzer is hilarious (for those who don't know, he is the Loa of death in Zandalar) and he is amusing during the quest chain with his quips and sardonic sense of humour.  "Tsk Tsk, I did not expect to be seein' you here so soon," he said to me. I didn't realise that what he says to me is different to what he says to the other classes! Actually makes me WANT to die to see what else he says!

I was also excited to see this in trade chat - I really want one now to add to my fan collection!


@MsMiggy worked for BlizzANZ and she organised meeteups and got us Aussie Blizzard fans into a number of events! I brought her some TimTams at the last Blizzcon I went to (since she has since moved back to the States to be at BlizzHQ). She mains a gnome and here is a pic of when I Navispammed her!

And there were of course some rather cool NPCs...


Kremit (Kermit) and Miggy (Miss Piggy). The guitar and rainbow a refernce to the Rainbow Connection.

 

Bri'tani (Spears) as in Britney Spears.  "It's Britney, b***h"

And hilarious quests - the first time HK and I saw this we were like "Woah something huge just went over us WTF was that!" And then we did the quest and were like "Oohhhhh, that's what it was."


Also, I did love talking to the Zandalar trolls. They kept saying Zandalar Forever.. which surely is a reference to Black Panther!

Wakanda Forever!
I could talk all day but I really shoud publish this post. So what cool things did you discover in BFA? Drop me a line!

Comments

  1. im loving all the pets im getting from quest lines.
    im not expecting them as a reward & suddenly boom, here's another pet as a reward.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(