Daily Frostwolf Hiatus - Navimie in Hawaii

Sorry folks for the lack of posting lately - haven't really been playing much because I've been holidaying in Hawaii!

So whilst there is great scenery here, how does it compare to what I'm missing out on in game?

Here's lava from the Big Island, vs lava in Silvershard mines (since I've missed PvP night)...



Beaches of Maui (Ka'anapali beach) vs Wavestrider beach of Tanaris...



Feast of the Fishes vs Chirash sushi at Sushi Shiono in Kona (Big Island)... thinking about how I'm missing out on Lushen's cooking at raids...



But there are no seagulls here in Hawaii! There are sparrows and pigeons at the beach instead. Now if only Eye of Azshara could be like Hawaii and have no seagulls...



I'll be back in a few days! Just in time for Mythic plus runs on Saturday /wink

Comments

  1. Don't forget my souvenir, ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a blog post for ya! /wink

      Delete
    2. My favorite blogger went to Hawaii and all I got was this stupid blog post. ;)

      Delete
    3. HAHAHA OMG this reply has made my day :P

      Delete
  2. Its ok, Splatz hasn't broken the guild up and run off with the bank contents. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least he didn't make anyone cry this time. Last time I was away the officers made people cry.

      Delete
  3. Navimie! I miss you gurl! I just got blogging again, we need to catch up. I miss the old bloggers and the whole community. Enjoy your vacation! I only been to Hawaii once Oahu i think is where we went. Beaches and the weather there pretty much reminds me of back home. Take care, hope to catch up on you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amerence! Hope to catch up soon! I'll chat to you on Twitter gal!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(