Minipost - A couple more little achievements

I totally forgot I got a couple of little achievements in the last 2 days!

Firstly, late on Sunday night/early Monday morning I hit exalted with the Armies of Legionfall.


I was short about 30 so I flew around everywhere looking for treasures since I had killed all the "rare" bosses that were up as well as all the world quests. What I should have done was go back to my class hall and pick up my completed quests because one of them was darned Legionfall rep! But anyway, yay that rep grind is over. Now I can work on the paragon of it.

Then on Monday, I finally got my arse into gear and got the last book I needed for Higher Dimensional Learning.


There are a lot of comments about how different days give you different books. I did not find that to be the case at all! In fact, on one day, I got one book and HK had a different book. Granted, it wasn't at the same time, they were at different times on the same day. So either the book changeover time is a weird time or it's totally random. I do note that when HK and I did it together, we had the same book. So I had Chapter 1 yesterday, but HK told me he got that on Sunday. Totally weird.

The item that you get from it is not very useful, in fact, it's a damned waste of space. Like the chapters, this book teleports you to a certain spot - and apparently each day is a fixed spot. Comments in Wowhead said that these teleports are useful for reaching dungeons, but now that I have flying, it's a rather moot point. I suppose the most useful thing is that it gives me another hearth if I'm trying to get out of a dungeon. Though, do I really need that? Dreamgrove hearth is never on cooldown so I can go there as much as I want, though I do note you can't use it when in combat, whereas you can use regular hearthstones when in combat. I wonder why that is.

Next achievement I'm working on will be that archaeology pristine!


Comments