Vicious Chicken mount... I mean Warstrider!

I totally forgot that I could buy a new arena mount using the Vicious Saddle that I had leftover from last season. Last season there was no new mount so after I won my arenas, I was left with a Vicious Saddle I couldn't spend. This season there are 2 mounts to buy, though I have to admit I think the trike looks rather hideous with that goblin face on the front....

I was reminded to buy the mount because of the usual trade chat RBG/arena wins sellers. So after consultation with my guildies, I decided to buy the Warstrider, even though Tauren look ridiculous on Hawkstriders.


I shall ride it at raid tonight! But I shall get the Trike after I get my 100 arena wins for the season. So, do you think I made the right choice? Which of those two should I have gotten first?

Comments

  1. I think you made the right choice. In fairness -- with the exception of Gnomes and Goblins -- everyone looks ridiculous on a Hawkstrider. That goblin face on the front of the trike is a dealbreaker, though. Grats on your saddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phaelia! Blood elves look good on Hawkstriders, but I do agree that orcs look ridiculous also. And that goblin face is just SO CREEPY!

      Delete
  2. The Warstrider is gorgeous! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Z! You and I always did have similar taste :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(