Overwhelmed with so much to do in game!

Legion has been immensely enjoyable and immersive, and I have found the story of my artifact, the questing storylines absolutely fantastic. However, and this is NOT a complaint, but there is so much to DO that I find it a little overwhelming!

A lot of my focussed guildies have been working hard on their reputations and lots of them hit revered with Wardens yesterday earning them the Broken Isles Diplomat. I have not been working on Wardens because I am just lazy with WQ in general - thinking of them as something I should do for the artifact power or resources but mostly when I have time - but also because I feel like I have so much to do already!

Kyxyn said to me that I should just make a list and focus on just 2 things - perhaps artifact power and Wardens quests - and do them every day and it doesn't take long. I thought about it and realised that actually there are WQ that I religiously do!

Pet battles.

Yes, something that is totally not useful for raiding or dungeons, I have been doing my pet battles trying to get through the challenges of beating certain trainers with only a certain team of pets. I can afk at them and not die, I can do them in a few minutes (well, if the fight goes well), and they are easy to spot on the map!

There are some other world quests I like doing. I actually enjoy doing Aw, Nuts! Catching squirrels and kicking nuts is fun and silly (and even the kids can do it) and I always see lots of people around - whether they are doing the daily or just AFK at the flight master. The daily is right at the flight path so it's very convenient.

But I should be working on my artifact power so I can get out of the mana starved hump I am in with resto and raiding. More on that in another post.

It is my own fault that I haven't got time to dedicate to the world quests I would like to. I get up early in the morning to see if Kyxyn is on so I can follow him doing World PvP quests, and even then I have the kids pestering me so I can't even go with him all the time. I should group up with guildies to do the Nightfallen elite ones because I can't do them on my own - well I can but super slowly (much like doing a Warden tower on my own as resto - I can do it but VERY SLOWLY). But I hate having to subject my guildies to my constant fat-butt pulls when I am running around the city and getting lost, so I'd rather do it with people who won't get too impatient with me. However, doing these on my own is woefully time inefficient. I could do them as moonkin with a follower, and perhaps I will spend more time doing so.

There is also one more thing.

Because there is so much to do in game, I have hardly got time to blog! These posts have been sitting around half written because I turn on the computer and think, I need to check which good WQs are running out of time and do those - oh and I need to fish for food for raid, find flasks... and where am I going to find time to do mythic dungeons as well?

LOL! So much to do! I just need to try to pace myself so I don't burnout - I am worried that I see so many people playing so hard lately (like we all used to do in our early WoW playing days) that I am scared that they won't have the longevity to last more than 1 raid tier.

Comments