Guildleader Chores - Making mistakes

I was so fixated on trying to do the addon yesterday I did something that I WASN'T supposed to do - I gave loot to a non guildie over a guildie, which I shouldn't have done.

I already said I wasn't going to do that, and I had totally forgotten. However, that sort of stuff leads to frustration in the raid and disappointment, and most people are probably too nice to say anything about it and just take it, and then realise that it actually does upset them and would rather remove themselves from the equation rather than fight about it.  Which I understand, but I wish I'd not been so stupid and not thought about that.

It's too late now to go back and change that but I guess from now I can try to make sure that doesn't happen again. But it's a bit like closing the door after the horse has escaped.

Another thing I've thought about is the timing. Wednesday is good turnout day. Thursday is lousy turnout day. It seems that it would be better if we did lower floor on Thursday and middle on Wednesday. But, it's getting so close to the expansion, that it may still be a while before we get a renewed interest in raids. I would like to do Archi again as a guild, but it may be some weeks yet, I think. Probably need Koda to be back (she's had surgery - interestingly, so has Neri, what is with everyone having surgery this week!) before we try anything, and it will be a few weeks till she's up to it.

In the mean time, I have been wondering what to do with my upgrade things from Archimonde. It feels wasteful to throw them out, but it's even more wasteful to buy a tanking or melee dps ring just to upgrade it when I would never use it. That one slot of bag space is precious!

So, I was feeling a bit glum about it all, so guess what I did. Yep. I spent lots of money!

Will tell you what I bought tomorrow.

Comments