Hwired actually transmogged!


The other week Hwired said he actually did a transmog and I complimented him on it.  "Hey, someone's been in Dragon Soul!" I said.  It looked quite good, I thought. I teased him that he was getting vain, like Kyjenn, who is always busy dressing his barbie doll female BE paladin.

Yesterday Hwired said to me that I hadn't commented or noticed that the transmog he did was the same one that I had designed for him YEARS ago!

In May 2012 I wrote a blog post, lamenting how ugly Hwired looked in his gear and made him a transmog.  My friends were teasing me, because I was transmogging without consent!  What a crime! Hwired took it all in stride. His comment at the time:

"Lol thanks Nav. Might have to look into it."


3 years later, and he's done it!  He told me he was farming Dragon Soul for weeks - I had seen him in there, I thought he was just catching up on the raid that broke him (Heroic boat in Dragon Soul broke Hwired and he had a massive hissy fit and stopped raiding) just to beat it back for beating him, back in the day.

Anyway, I had to take a picture of it.  I dragged him to my garrison so I could see it and I feel all chuffed that he actually used the mog that I had designed.  Thanks Hwired!

Comments