My submission for Matty and Tome's Excellent Adventure

Matty had a great time wasting idea, it was a ROAD TRIP!  In Outlands no less!  The challenge was to do the 8 clues and take pictures of them with Coordinates on, and there was a prize too.  I thought I'd do it just because I love fun and puzzles!  Though I admit, some of these puzzles were a little hard...  Have a look and see if you can figure them out!

First Clue:
In the forest of Terokkar, Staring eyes haunt you
Chilling and cold, and though you may have traveled from afar
be brave when crossing,this terrifying threshold
Addendum:
...these are no ordinary lepidoteras, their pixie dust is fatal
but for Outland quests, this is a beginning, where the journey is in its cradle 
Second Clue: 
Rock of Ages isn't just a movie, This is where you go when things are not groovy
Seek out this place, and you will get tired, Sit and stay awhile, what's your hurry? 
Third Clue:
If you eat these shrooms you will see double, And watch your step, there is bound to be trouble
Just there, in that knoll... Watch out, there may be a troll
Fourth Clue:
The inhabitants here seem nonchalant, and even, perhaps, a bit gallant
But in their pool you try to fish, You will quickly soon wish
That you were somewhere else, Perhaps Vermont?
Fifth Clue:
There are trinkets and talisman, Sold from this gent
He will offer you protection, Drop our names and tell him
it was us who you we sent (but don't expect a discount, he hasn't that level of dedication) 
Sixth Clue:
You can stand before this fearsome mother, If you get over your phobias and fears
There are many who can't be tamed but if you treat her gently, hunters,
This one can be claimed
Seventh Clue:
The children of Azeroth need care
See if you can help this one, Lost in the ravages of war
Eighth and Final Clue:
There is a long tunnel, Similar to life
It twists, turns and pours us through a funnel, Full of joy and strife
What will you bring with you?, And what will you leave behind?
Let us know your story (and don't leave out parts that are gory!)

Anyway, it was too hard for me, so Ancient put some translation clues up.  I sorta did better after that!

Anyway here is my submission!  I decided to make a video, rather than submit screenies:


I liked the song! :)

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed the video, and the music was perfect.

    In case you were wondering about any of the locations, here's the list:

    Terokkar Forest
    43,22
    38,40
    65,68

    Zangarmarsh
    50,51

    Blade’s Edge
    51,74
    62,38

    Nagrand
    35,67
    60,22

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TotA - I knew I got some wrong! But phew, I'm glad there were answers. I kept wanting to turn to the back of the book to chekc the answers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said it on Matty's blog and I'll repeat myself here. Is there nothing you can do as our den mother, fashionista, poet laurete and travelling willbury.
    Gratz on the win Navi.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ayelena - That was a lovely comment you left on Matty's blog :) and mine! Thanks Ayel.

    yeah, there is something I can't do Ayel, I can't watch scary movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect video, I couldn't stop giggling.
    Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @wow guy - thanks for the compliment and for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(