Moo close to getting all his shards...

Geez Moopie has had a fantastic drop rate with his shards for his Shadowmourne.  It felt like it dropped almost every boss this week!  And last week was a pretty good drop rate too!  I think one more full 25 clear and he should have all his shards.  There's a little countdown on the MOTD about it, for those who are in the know about what's going on.

Man, I wish I coulda gotten all my ones from Ulduar!  But it's not the same thing I guess, not as much effort going into it and then you have to kill some extra things anyway.

There was an officer post saying that perhaps we should extend this week's 25 man... but with Moo so close I don't think that's a good idea.  What's a couple of people whinging we don't do LK when we have a long term officer (and friend) not getting his weapon with only one week to go!!!

Comments