10 Days of Pet Battling Day 3 - Who is your Favourite Pet?

This post is part of my 10 Days of Pet Battles series.

When you have so many pets, how do you choose your favourite?  I have my bling pet - pets which are extravagant purchases - which I have for show and I like having around me for good luck because they're so pretty.  I have my favourite go-to pet for battles, who always does me proud.  And I know exactly what I'd do with them if I could take them out in the real world!

Favourite Bling Pet and Model
I think most people who read my blog know who that is - and that is my Mini Tyrael.  What is there not to love about his Angel and his wings and his dance!  A shame he's not too hot a battler.  And of course his rarity makes him more of a prize.
If I could take him out, I would love to take him out and about at Christmas time, when I'm wandering around looking at houses with cool Christmas lights - he would be shining all on his own!  And how cool would it be having an Angel pet with me at Christmas!

Favourite Pet for Battling
As a healer, I like healing pets.  And my favourite healing pet is my Eternal Strider, named after my blog friend, Kamalia.
A lot of people like their Emperor crabs.  But I just like Kamalia better.  I use pump a lot, against pesky elementals, and I also use her when I'm levelling babies - I put the enemy pet to sleep then pull out my baby and hit once and then swap back.  Of all the striders this is the most attack power you can have - the Aqua strider has a ton of speed but little power or health, and my Mirror strider and Dancing Water Skimmer are not that much better, so it's Kamalia I tend to play with the most.  If I had her in real life, I think she would like to go out with me for a picnic by the lake, so she can dance across the water.  I just hope she'd be big enough to scare any predatory avians away!

Honourable mentions go to Aza, my Gregarious Grell, who has been an awesome pet!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. My day 3:
      http://mctacky.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/day-3-who-is-your-favourite-pet.html

      Delete
  2. Gotta give props to the eternal strider - Bugri La is a key player on several of my npc tamer teams. i do a lot of plain grinding in the Vot4W though, and for that nobody's better than Trouble, my Kun-lai Runt. 341 power doing beast damage chews through the critters like Jaws going through a synchronized swimming team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kun-Lai runt is awesome Ratshag, I agree! But I am still a spider fan when it comes to critters because of Brittle Web and the kill themselves on the swarm type attacks.

      Delete
  3. Striders kick butt, I love mine and I'm pretty fond of my Crimson Geode in some fights. I have to admit some of my other teams may not be optimal but I love their animations lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no shame in saying you love a pet for its looks or animations :)

      Delete
  4. So hard to chose a favourite! Most used Fluxfire Feline, Emperor Crab, Anubisath Idol and Arcane Eye. ( I wish there was some kind of tracking for how many battles each pet has won!)

    Pet models I like: Tiny Twister, Water Waveling, Terrible Turnip. The first two would be disastrous to bring out in the real world and the turnip might get eaten (but who eats turnips?)

    I already have my White Kitten IRL and he is usually asleep next to me!

    My real favourite pets are the ones that special people gave me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew Fluxypie your Fluxfire Feline was definitely one of your faves, and your high AP Emperor crab, but I admit I am surprised by your choice of Arcane Eye. I actually prefer my Nordrassil Wisp as a magic. LOL and your fave models - OMG what a disaster if they were let out on the world LOL!

      And yes, gift pets certainly hold a special place in one's heart :D

      Delete
    2. I did use Nordrassil Wisp for awhile, but Arcane Eye kills things faster!

      Delete
  5. I can understand those being your favourites... more coming in a future post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of a sucker for the pets that have no business being pets, like the floating broom or the little gnomes from christmas time :) The weirder it is, the more I like having it out with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(