Pet rambles: So it's winter here which means it's summer there...

I am sure there are a lot of people out there waiting for their Qiraji guardling.  It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere so you would think they would be out by now.... but Blizz still says not yet.  Rumours say that it will be around the Equinox.

And the number of people whinging about it....
"I am seriously tired of waiting on this pet. The whole excitement of pet collecting has completely worn off now. Thanks bliz...""Nothing at all, so over it how Blizz makes you wait sooo long for a Achievement ; ( turned off to Battling my pets"
I mean seriously?  I felt like saying it's not like Blizz FORCED you to pet battle.  And besides, it will only be rare I'm sure during the start of the season when everyone and their dog is grabbing one.  By the end of summer they'll be everywhere!  Just like those snowy owls in Winterspring.  If they made it a rare spawn - well, so be it.  I will get it if I get it, though I will try pretty hard!  Besides it doesn't matter (to me anyway) if I get the achievement on the first day or whether I get it on the last week, as long as I get it.  I'll always catch up in the end!  Selfishly I did think, well they should quit pet battling if they don't want to farm for the pet.  Less competition for me that way....

Unborn Val'kyr turned out to be not as rare or as difficult to get as a minfernal - though I had a lot of help from Luxy (and Lush) for mine - but minfernal had one spawn spot and a zillion campers whereas the Val'kyr had so many points to camp.

I am yet to see another carp.  I will keep fishing though.  Blue is the one that is most convenient atm.

And I still need to find time to respec dps so I can get to rank 4 in Brawler's guild for my Clock'em.

Man, I am getting walloped by those double Direhorn teams in PvP.  The charge stuns 50% of the time and that doesn't give you the stun immunity!  Which sucks!  My team got wiped out by them charging and stunning - perhaps I need to get Lightning Storm and Clockwork Gnome turret combo happening to prevent that happening.  But then that sucks when the double elemental team comes because my poor mechs go squish!  I was using K.T, Tundra penguin and Kun-Lai runt as a team but that direrunt team is awful.  I need to find a decent counter!  Perhaps I shall go ask Josh about it... or maybe I'll just ask Luxy and Yuuna since they're the heavier pet battle PvPers.




Comments

  1. I reeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyy want the Qiraji Guardling but I don't feel like Blizz are evil and doing this on purpose. I believe a mistake was made with the spawn of the Snowy Owl and that equinox makes perfect sense for both to spawn, it just doesn't coincide with the seasons already in place in the game. It probably just should have spawned at the saem time the fishies appear. Hopefully nothing goes wrong and we get our Guardlings in a couple of weeks!

    I only use one team for PvP really! It either wins or fails miserably, very few close matches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuuna gave me some ideas so I will level them up!

      Delete
  2. I think Mumper tweeted that it will be appearing from 21st June (when Midsummer festival starts). https://twitter.com/mumper/status/329643430366023680

    I am only missing the red carp but am making a tidy profit selling all my excess fish and turning the carps into cooking tokens so I can buy another bit of junk to fill up my bags - I want the flipping table!

    Good luck catching all the things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seph! I have abyssmal fishing luck....

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for the Guardlings, I still have to get the owl though so I have a bit of a wait before I'll have the zookeeper title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! What did you do all january and February? :)

      Delete
  4. The only mistake I am making is looking/ camping for so many with extremely limited play time: kind of puts a squeeze on things. Maybe I should give one of my trusted friends my account info...nah. The search is half the fun, until it's not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate camping. I spend my time raiding and pvping that there doesn't seem to be time for all those other things I want to do.

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen a single Unborn, not even a CRZ one. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the weekend while trying to get my 10 pvp wins I took a beating from EVERYTHING, lol. These people are getting serious, I'm going to have to study up.

    Who are these people who says stuff like that, I can't even begin to imagine how much rl must piss them off if waiting for a Guardling does, lol. I'm happy to patiently wait with my battle-stone at the ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must lose their cool big time waiting in line at the supermarket! I guess they probably just dump their groceries and go home hungry. ..? Lol!

      Delete
  7. I did some more PVP today and won 8 straight matches against a lot of teams surprisingly. Like the Val'kyr, I'll have a stone ready just in case. I've missed my little humanoid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you seriously check in, earn some purples and write this post without checking your mailbox? Is there a timestamp on in-game mail? Because I wrote it BEFORE you posted "Blue is the one that is most convenient atm".

    The moment is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left her a skype message as soon as you whispered me, Kallixta! >.<

      Delete
    2. Omg what? Oh dear I never check my mailbox... I will do so as soon as I can!

      Delete
  9. It's still technically Spring here in the States. Summer doesn't officially start until June 21st (though I think this year it's the 22nd).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! In australia summer is from 1 December and winter is from 1June. Though I do like how solstice marks the start - seems to make more sense.

      Delete
  10. It's can't possibly be summer yet! I swear that the farmers are still planting all the crops when it isn't raining. Although, now that I think about it, school is over for the year. Maybe you need to sacrifice an animal cracker to the rng god so that it will get you your fish. I recommend the goat or the cow one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep giving stuff away. That always seems to work!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(