Navispam: Finding Life and Zeirah in Azeroth

Zeirah is a relatively new blogger, and it was a little confusing at first because her blog name was very similar to Dragonray's blog - Azeroth Life is her blog and Azerothian Life is Dragonray's!  She's been visiting my blog a lot and I was checking out her blog and thought she would be really easy to find, and I was right!

I saw she was in a pretty progressive guild - there's pictures of an Animus kill, so it was fun to read that because it was written from her perspective (gee, wonder why I like reading those sorts of things? :P).  She also likes mounts, pets and pretty pictures - all the makings of a cool interesting blogger IMO!

I went to find her druid and wow, she raids on two toons, Alliance and Horde!  One of her new guildies told me to ask another person who was online who was her friend, and he told me she was on Alliance, and would I like to give her a message?  I said just to say that Navimie was looking for her, and not long after, he told me her battletag.  She was busy but she said hi but she wasn't going to be free for a bit longer - when she was free was the time I would be raiding!  So we figured we would have to make it another day.

Each day one of us was raiding, so it turned out that maintenance day was the day to do it.  It was an early shutdown too - 8pm!  So I logged in to do a few things and saw she was on, but guildies were doing Nalak so I went to help.  We lost the tag to Alliance so I hopped servers to go find her, and met up with her in Mulgore.  She asked one of her guildies to come as well, and he was well dressed!



I realised that she was on an oceanic server - on further investigation we were in the same timezone!  It meant that we could see each other cross realm!  I had to head back for Nalak and after it was dead I came back and we met up in Org so I could be dressed properly for photos!


Snoonoose is quite knowledgable when it comes to items.  He would look at my stuff know where it was from!  And stuff he didn't recognise he would ask me about - like my robe mog for my pvp set.

Zeirah's fave pet - her first pet to 25!
I asked her about why she moved to horde, and she was keen on raiding, and it looks like she's found a nice place.  She was still exploring Horde areas!  She liked my "old smelly" outfit (LOL thanks Cymre, now I will always think of that mog as that) and took a few pics of it - she complimented me that it looked quite druidy.  It was my signature look after all :)

We thought we could try a cross server Oondasta but it wasn't up!  Zeirah showed me some of her favourite things - this mount was one of them (and thet pet pictured above).  I remember her post about it.  I look stupid on a horse :(  She asked to see some of my pets so I pulled my bling pets out to show her :)


It was lovely to find more people in my timezone to play with and chat to!  I had a wonderful time, and I think Zeirah did as well because she wrote about it - have a read here!  Thank you Zeirah for letting me visit - consider yourself Navispammed!

Comments

  1. Yay, Navispam! Some people are so tricksy for you to meet up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeirah will be sick of me soon I think, since we are on at the same times means she may get a lot of battlenet chatter from me!

      Delete
  2. You're in a traveling mood! Look out world, you never know when Navispam will hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help it, I just had to meet them! I wanted to know who that was visiting and chatting so frequently :)

      Delete
  3. Navispam was so exciting :) I didn't realise I named my blog so close to another one though, I do hope that isn't too confusing :(. But anyway, it was so fun catching up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not confusing at all! Besides, not only have we caught up we have done a dungeon together and done a sillybuggers heroic together too (with my awful tanking!)... and that first pull challenge mode :D

      Delete
  4. Cool! As soon as I get home I get to add a blog to my blog roll....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help you find new reading material my friend - though your blogroll is HUGE already!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(