Raiding Wednesday - First look in Throne of Thunder

It's so hard, everyone is so excited about the patch, and I can't get online because I'm busy working... and I got home late and the kids won't sleep so not even a sneak peek to update addons or anything!

Anyway, I was naughty, I brought my son downstairs because he wouldn't sleep and was stuck with him whilst we were trying to do Jin'rokh.  Jin'rokh on steroids!

We had a lot of DPS, so 2 had to sit out.  That was tough - it was done on a roll and Falln and Souglyy had the bad rolls.  Makes me wish we had a full complement of 25 so we could do it and not have to sit anyone out.  

Jin'rokh is a straightforward fight because most of us hadn't looked it up and just got prep from Fue.  Kiting balls that cause rifts and DPS standing in water was the main thing with us all running to stand under the boss when he called the storm and aoe heal.  I think everyone was quite pleased.

We got the first boss down, which was pretty sweet, and  Roshii got Sign of the Bloodied God and Sev got the thunderforged version of, Al'sets Tormented Leggings.  Sweeet!


The next boss, however, doesn't look so straightforward.  Maybe I can convince the others to go back and finish HoF and Terrace instead....

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Our RL was all keen to give it a try, but he hadn't factored in the mage and warlock nerfs, so we just went and had a play in old content instead.

    I know a certain Paladin who would be happy if you guys did go back into HoF :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to take that certain paladin places! Maybe this week :)

      Delete
  2. Grats guys!!!

    Be prepared for the "frogger from hell" trash afterwards. My friend dubbed it thusly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You weren't wrong Lyss! Frogger from hell indeed!

      Delete
  3. wow grats guy 1st night and 1st boss down and even a thunderforged item :). I realy wish we could get 2 groups going again i hate having to sit out :( but because it keeps things fair it dosnt worry me to much

    Falln

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish everyone could go too. I know a lot of people don't like 2 groups but I think it would be good so nobody would have to sit out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(