Highlights from my Blogroll May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

The highlight of the week would have to be my dear friend Tome of the Ancient being on Twisted Nether Blogcast this weekend!  It will be on Aussie time at 9am I think today, so hopefully I can get on and cheer for one of my dearest blog buddies!  If not, I'll be sure to be downloading it to listen to.  Us groupies will be cheering for you!

If you didn't see Anne Stickney's Avengers transmogs, go check them out here on WoWInsider.  They look awesome!  And who doesn't loves superheroes, seriously.  I love them!  NEEERRRRDDDD!!! And a quick note to my favourite Amateur, thank you for linking me in your reply because that generated some big traffic for my blog!!

Tome started this whole Art in Azeroth thing, and I followed up with a few, and then Erinys pulled out some amazing ones on her post Azerothian Art Attack. That Gilneas one is really cool!


Comments

  1. Thank you Navi! And Happy Mother's day to you!

    I saw Anne's Avenger transmogs, going to be a lot of superheroes running around Azeroth!

    Lylobean looked so cute and deadly, little Gnome art thief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TotA - that Lylobean is wearing the eyepatch I wish I still had!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(