New Rares this week AND another named NPC

Only one rare was found by me this week, and it was DEAD :( It's amazing how far the NPCscan goes off with Mobus.  I rushed when NPCscan went off but it was too late... I saw the 2 guys swimming away as I went to look at the dead body.

Souglyy and Roshii were in Maraudon farming transmog pieces for Soug and I said to them while you're there, can you go see if Meshlok is up?  And he was up!  So I told them to take a pic.  Action pic here!

Falln surprised me with a picture of Sambas! I was suprised and thrilled to see this in my mailbox earlier in the week.  I have never seen him, and I often look at Cymre's pic to gaze with longing at this rare I'm missing.

Falln came across Tarvus at the end of the raid I think!  And he summoned me, and I took a few pics and then Falln promptly slaughtered him.  Poor Tarvus.  But I was really happy to see Tarvus, I have never seen him dead or alive either!  So now I have a pic for every rare in Twilight Highlands woot!

And Dalaran presents another named NPC!  Shen Kang Cheng is a play on Chen Kang Shen, which is the mandarin pronounciation of Jackie Chan's chinese name (in cantonese it is Chan Kong Sang).  I coudn't believe I had missed this one!!!  Jackie Chan is the famous Hong Kong Kung Fu movie star who has featured in dozens of American films as well.

Comments

  1. Ok, I have to let you in on a secret. The Sambas rare is actually a pic of my hunter pet. If you read my post about when I tamed him you'll understand why :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if i hadnt of had target of target on you may have got away with that one :)

      Fallnapart

      Delete
    2. @Falln - You know me, I'll give credit where it's due :) And if it was an awful picture at least people will know why!! :P

      Delete
  2. I have a plethora of rare pics if you have a "needs" list for your page. I think it will be ages before I get mine up, so I'll happily help you where I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cymre - I did read it! But now I have to go read it again :)
    @JDKennada - I will have to make a wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or alternatively send an e-mail to arcanewordsmith@gmail.com and I can just e-mail you a list of what I've got (as I don't know which list would be shorter, heh).

      Delete
  4. I have actually had my npc scan go off in booty bay once when mobus has spawned and have been able to target him from there also.

    Fallnapart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Falln - I find that totally weird, I guess Vashj'ir is closer than I think!

      Delete
  5. ... I can't believe I missed the Jackie Chan reference, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cynwise - Woot! Someone who appreciates a good NPC Easter egg :) TY for dropping by Cyn :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(