Frostwolves Meet up photo

I didn't have any pics from the meetup on the original post because I'm a bit funny about having my picture on my blog - though if you look around other places you would find pics of me anyway, so maybe I'm just being overly paranoid!  But I really wanted to share a guild pic on my blog (as the proper guild pic is on our guild forums) so I asked Mabaho if he could retouch one of the pics for me.  Looking at the finished product made me laugh my ass off. 


A big thanks to Cymre who took this pic for us!  I have to stop writing this post now because I'm laughing too much.

Comments

  1. Mab did a good job, but I look like I have a fat neck. lol

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ayelena - Um, you're not exactly Yuda sized Ayel :P

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Navi! You look just like I imagined in real life! You two are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just noticed that it looks like Faithy is trying to peer down Enna's shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL That's freaking awesome =D little navi so cute!...and OMG I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have borrowed this as my desktop background =D

      Delete
  5. Well, now you have the most amazing Christmas card photo ready to go! That is wonderful ==very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, awesome! Wish I had a picture like that of my guild :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TotA - LOL I love how my daughter really is a "minime"
    @Matty - HAHAHA! You mean Winter Veil card right?
    @Syrco - You should go do one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(